1. Place flank steak in a shallow glass dish.
2. Combine garlic, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, red pepper (optional), and 1/4 cup onions in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour half
1. Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces. Throw out the core.
2. Put the apple pieces and lemon juice into the blender or food processor. Blend until the mixture is very smooth.
Melt the margarine in a large non-stick frying pan.
Add the chopped leeks and saute for 5 mins until tender.
Add the finely chopped carrots and celery and saute for 5
Stir in the lentil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. Beat eggs well in a small bowl.
3. In a medium-size bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sa
Berry Good Popsicles|
1. Put strawberries in a blender and mix until berries are cut into small pieces.
2. Mix yogurt and berries together in a large bowl.
3. Equally divide yogurt mixture in 6 paper cups.
1. Put all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Divide between two glasses.
Berry Tasty Muffins|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
3. Mix in blueberries.
4. In anothe
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set the bowl aside.
2. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
3. Crack the egg into a medium-size bowl, then ad
eel the banana and cut it in half. Push a popsicle stick in half way.
Wrap each one in plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for 3 hours or until
it is hard. Take the white chocolate and put it m
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
2. Coat pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Mix potatoes and chopped onion.
4. Press potato mixture evenly over